Offering three floors of premium event space in Burlington’s newest LEED Gold certified building, the DeGroote School of Business Ron Joyce Centre (RJC) offers versatile facilities suitable for business meetings, gala receptions, professional conferences and educational programs.
The RJC provides the sophisticated comfort, technology and professionalism that lets you focus on what really counts — your event.
- Flexible, fully accessible classroom, reception and meeting space over three floors. All meeting and reception rooms have natural lighting and unobstructed views.
- Conveniently located adjacent to the QEW, approximately 5 minutes from the Appleby GO Transit station, 20 minutes by car from the main McMaster University campus, approximately 40 minutes by car from downtown Toronto.
- Easy accessibility to City of Burlington businesses and close proximity to hotels, services and other amenities.
- Complementary wireless high-speed internet access throughout and live web video conferencing in numerous rooms.
- Professionally catered events and attentive staff.
For more catering details, visit the RJC Catering page. For details about space and room bookings visit the RJC Room Bookings page.
Parking and Transportation
Special event parking rates are available on request, and vouchers can be distributed to your guests in advance, avoiding delays and decreasing costs. Please include your parking requirements in your event booking.
More parking and transportation information is available on the main RJC transportation page.
Looking for space and room booking information?
Looking for catering information?
For information or to book the Ron Joyce Centre, please contact our onsite Event Coordinator at (905) 525 9140 ext 20534.